Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Cute Way To Show Her My Feelings?

Kevin Asked:

I want to ask a question about a girl I know. She and I are friends. Upon graduation, we work at different companies in different cities. In writing emails to each other, most of the time we tell what happens to us at work.

In her latest email, she asks me how I am and says "For me, nothing new. Just work and work. So nothing to tell you now. And you must be tired and bored to hear only about my work."

I don't know how I should write her. I enjoy being friends with her, but we are not yet close enough to express our feeling easily. So I don't know how to respond in order NOT to make her misunderstand that I think she is boring (And I truly don't think she is boring.)

Could you help me with a cute way of writing to her?

Blushgirl Says:

Since your friend works all the time, she is concerned that you may be getting bored with her e-mails and worse, with her. Since this isn't true, you need to let her know that you value her friendship and you care about her; you enjoy hearing from her no matter what she has to say. She may be feeling overworked and a bit stressed out. Here is what I suggest to bring a smile to her face while at the same time, conveying your friendship.

Take a digital camera, borrow one if you don't have one, and take a picture of yourself at your desk, looking sad and depressed. Really use a funny, gloomy facial expression. Now take a second picture looking happy and smiling the biggest smile you can. Now, open your email client, and write her an email. Say something like, When I don't hear from you, I feel like this: (Insert Gloomy Picture), but when I get an email from you, I feel like this: (Insert Happy Picture).

Now, below that you can write, "Please never feel like your emails bore me. In fact, I look forward to them. Don't make me feel like the first picture by not emailing me about your day". Then continue writing whatever you would like.

You get the idea. This will make her smile, and I guarantee it will make her day. It will also convey to her, how important she is to you. Why not take those pictures right now? - Kelly

Kelly Jones, better known as blushgirl has been in the online dating scene since 1996. Her experience in the field helps her answer questions on romance and relationships for her site visitors, and allows her to meticulously review dating and matchmaking sites. If you would like to reach Kelly, please visit her at: http://www.blushpersonals.com.Annaliese Blog32276
Anni Blog68956

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Besucherza sexsearch